Path to Orders
As a professional retail florist, your customer's satisfaction is a major business focus. It is also a priority for FTD because it creates a positive flower-buying experience and leads to repeat purchases, creating a win-win for you, the consumer and FTD.
To boost customer satisfaction, FTD is focusing on landing the right order with the right florist at the right time to create a successful delivery. To achieve this, FTD's Path to Orders reviews five critical components before sending an order to a florist.
There are five Path to Orders components and actions you can take to help improve customer satisfaction and increase your opportunity for FTD.com orders:
- Keep your Mercury system on and accepting orders.
- FTD only sends orders to Mercury systems that are live and online.
- Suspended systems are not eligible for future orders.
- Purchase Holiday and Everyday codified containers.
- Try a combo pack of containers if you don't want to commit to a full case of one item. Call FTD Marketplace at 800-767-4000.
- Review and manage your delivery area and cut-off times with FTD.com.
- You can review your cities and ZIP codes with your FTD National Marketing Consultant at 800.788.9000.
- You can set different cut-off times (11 am or 2 pm) for each ZIP code to maximize your delivery footprint and ensure successful deliveries.
- Fill and deliver every order with excellent quality.
- Meet customer and recipient expectations by filling orders to recipe, following proper care and handling procedures and being familiar with the FTD Substitution Policy.
- Limit questions about substitution and additional funds or rejecting orders you agreed to fill when you purchased the codified product.
- As a professional, you know what constitutes a proper substitution and the
FTD Substitution Policy can guide your decisions. It is also important that you commit to filling all sizes of codified bouquets. If you are out of a codified container you should contact FTD.com at email@example.com or send a GEN message to 90-0075AA to temporarily uncodify from receiving those orders.
If you have questions about the Path to Orders, please contact FTD Member Services at 800.788.9000.