Mother's Day 2012: Coupon Redemption logs need
to be submitted to FTD by June 30, 2012.
To redeem your FTD coupons, send all coupons along with your completed Coupon
Redemption Log to:
Attn: Advertising Coupon Department
3113 Woodcreek Drive
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Questions? Please call FTD Member Services at 800 788-9000 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Download the Coupon
Redemption Log (Microsoft Word Doc)
FTD COUPON REDEMPTION POLICY
Please redeem all FTD coupons in accordance with the requirements
- Coupons are only redeemable in the United States or Canada.
- Coupons are redeemable only when consumers purchase any FTD Bouquet. FTD
Member Florists will deduct the face value amount printed on
the coupon from their retail selling price.
- FTD Member Florists must send all coupons to FTD with a completed
Redemption Log along with proof of purchase (receipts).
- FTD Member
Florists will be reimbursed for all valid redeemed coupons via
a credit on their FTD Clearinghouse Statement.
- Coupons are void where regulated and prohibited, or where reproduced,
altered, or transferred to groups or individuals engaging in the secondary
distribution of FTD coupons.
- Consumers must pay any sales tax involved.
- Multiple coupons may not be used for the purchase of a single bouquet.
Limit one coupon per bouquet, per family, household group or organization.
- For each properly redeemed coupon, FTD Member Florists will be reimbursed
for the face value printed on the coupon. FTD's actual count of coupons received
shall be final and shall govern payment.
- Upon request, FTD Member Florists must provide FTD with invoices showing
purchases of product sufficient to cover coupons submitted.
- FTD reserves the right to deny reimbursement, retain and declare void
any coupons presented for redemption that are in mass cut condition, in
violation of these stated rules, or otherwise incorrectly redeemed. FTD
reserves the right to forward any such coupons to enforcement authorities
- Any inconsistent use of these requirements constitutes fraud.
Updated: April 2012